Terms and Conditions
1. All Window Cleaning is on a 4 to 8 weekly basis agreed upon after initial consultation. All window cleaning services are weather permitting we do clean in light rain where possible to continue a regular service to all clients. We do not work in heavy rain and strong wind, as this would be unsafe for us.
2. If you wish to cancel your window cleaning with us we require that you do this within 14 days of your last clean in writing.
3. All window cleaners are trained to work safely, please do not ask them to do anything that is unsafe.
4. Physical and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated against any of our operatives or customers for any reason. If this happens window cleaning will be stopped with immediate affect, monies for the clean will still be owed. All cleaners have the right to do their job with out the above: we will always report abuse of any kind to the police.
5. We will collect payment if possible once cleaned, but please remember it is your responsibility to make payments on time and within the times stated below. We accept cheques, postal orders, bank transfer, cash (sent recorded delivery only) and credit card payments.
6. Invoices must be paid, within 30 days of cleaning for domestic clients and 28 for commercial clients. If you are going to be away when we clean then please let us know beforehand.
7. Failure to pay invoices within the stated times above and that continue to be unpaid for more than 60 days will have cleaning suspended. If we then fail to receive monies owed within 72 days we have the right to contact a collection agency to recover the debt. You will be liable for all related charges, collection agency fees and court related fees.
8. If you have a complaint against any member of staff for any reason please contact us immediately and we will look into the matter accordingly. If our office is unmanned please leave a comprehensive message and we will call to discuss the problem as soon as possible. We will do our best to rectify the situation quickly.